FLP Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Grade 14 – £17,391 – £18,672 pro-rata per annum
37 hours per week, term-time only plus INSETs (actual salary £14,761 – £15,848)
Fixed-term contract to 31 May, 2020
Frome Learning Partnership is seeking to employ an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic administrator to work with the Partnership schools and provide support to our Child and Family Support Team, based at Frome Town Hall.
Working 37 hours per week during school terms, the successful candidate will play vital role in the day-to-day running and administration of our team supporting some of our most vulnerable young people and their families as well as assisting with the work carried out to ensure the best possible partnership working between Frome’s schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a patient and flexible approach to changing priorities in a busy and fast-paced working environment
- Be able to demonstrate excellent time management and IT skills, including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have a demonstratable high level of literacy and numeracy, with a good eye for detail
- Be able and willing to adhere to the strictest levels of confidentiality at all times and show an understanding of the latest data protection regulations
Frome Learning Partnership is comprised of 18 schools in and around Frome and is responsible for over 4,500 pupils. All of the schools within the Partnership work collaboratively to ensure the best possible outcomes for all of its pupils as they progress towards adulthood. The Partnership also manages an Early Help Team, which provides support to vulnerable young people and their families.
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the attached application form and return it to FLP@educ.somerset.gov.uk no later than 10am on 12 April 2019. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Closing date: 10am on Friday 12 April 2019
Interviews will take place in the week commencing 23 April 2019
This post will be subject to a criminal background check through Disclosure procedure, satisfactory references and medical checks.